Give an ear, my son!



Dear son,

Holding you into my arms,I wish you to be very successful into all you do in your life. You'll outgrow my lap in no time & march onto your life's path.
I promise you , I'll never stop you from being yourself and come into your way & perhaps, be the happiest person to see you growing. But would love to ask you , to never leave your gentleman-attitude ever through -out your life's journey.

Being a boy doesn't give you a right to do whatever you want to. Though the society is patriarchal, but I want you to realise the value of women into it. I know, this is not intuitively known to you and I 'll have to teach you these values explicitly.

I'll teach you to respect a girl's wishes & boundaries. Charity begins at home & I'd like you to respect your sister in every possible way and show this in every smallest act.

Always remember, a girl is also a human being, has feelings of her own & has the right to take final decisions about her matters. You should respect her decisions, be it anybody-your mum, sister, colleague, girlfriend or wife.Her independence is a boon to you and not a threat, at all. She ll be a support to you at each step of your life.

Be cautious about what you watch on media as this stuff frames your attitude. The cheap and violent stuff on media is not real at all; so never carry reel things to your real, healthy relationships.The things that look cool at first instance is not actually that ‘cool’. 

To recapitulate, I want you to rise above the fake male chauvinist attitude and never let anything degrade your own standards of morality.

Dear son, your inner conscious and attitude towards others will show how gracefully has your mum raised you..Never let your mum down 
Love,


Mum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must have habits for the kids

Is she really my Sister-in-law?

Me-time for mommies: what and why?